Thursday, October 28, 2004

Bugger

That's what happens when you pay for an hour, then spend 57 minutes of it going back thru the Tattler to look at the photos
that don't make it thru when you're at work (sorry about the thru's MTM but time & tide & all that.)

Harri, your newly emerging bob really suits you, all cool people have bobs you know.

Quick question & you must answer promptly, without thinking too much.

What does the colour red remind you of ? Reply, without fear of edit, in comments & I'll explain why.

Have done my boring indoor chores now, looking for a 1997 diary (long story), hanging my wardrobe doors
& am now free to go play outdoors, so I'm off to ride CB & give him some of the apples I collected from the
orchard in Rutland.

Enjoy your day everyone (enjoy your sleep in NZ)

Cx


No comments: