Sunday, May 27, 2007

Well, hello again.

I have unable to blog for a long time, partly because I was sulking as my archives had disappeared & partly as I couldn't be bothered to read all the Blogger-spiel about how to re-format my template to find them again. A wet Sunday today has given me the perfect excuse to remain indoors long enough to have a bash at it.

Hence the new-look Blog.

Thing(s) I am happy with

1. Photos look great against black.

Things I am not happy with

1. It's a standard blogger template
2. I've lost the 'Spirit Horse' background which Murray did for me but it was either that or no archives.
3. My larger photos have been cropped now and because my attention span has been taken by the theme music for Mission:Impossible I can't be bothered to investigate re-sizing them so for now - it stays.

Any comments on font/colour/ease of readability ?

Cx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks very snazzy. I have to agree about a black background... it makes photos look very snazzy.

Nice to see ya back online.

Hx said...

Welcome back, I've missed you!

Wild Mood Swings said...

Welcome back