Monday, April 28, 2003


Because today was an indoor wet playtime I got lots of things done which I wouldn't have had the sun been shining.

I completed the Visa application form & that goes by special delivery tomorrow am to a courier firm, another £100 gone.

I also cancelled my subscription to my neddy book club as they told me they don't deliver overseas. It's a shame because the standard of books has been very good. They charged me £25 to cancel but then told me I could re-join when I return (oh-that's ok then)

I filled in all the paperwork which authorises the police to look at my bank records to trace the TPB's who stole my purse.

I sent a letter to R(ural) E(xchange) NZ saying I accept the terms & conditions of my employment ie. that I won't do drunk or drugs to excess(?) & won't have intercourse with a minor (I prefer farmers anyway)

I sent a letter to my solicitors who are handling my bike accident claim from Aug 2000 (still) to let them know where I am going, in the vague hope that they may one day settle the sorry saga & send me a Gregory.

We then settled down for a lovely, healthy meal, courtesy of Di & council viewing courtesy of "I'm a celebrity - get me out of here" How feeble was John Fashanu with the creepy-crawlies ? I am hoping Sian Thomas goes first, anyone who smiles that much can't be trusted.

In the background as I type is a documentary about kids with Tourette's syndrome. It sounds perfectly normal behaviour to me, but then I have worked in a police station for the last 14 years. The best line from the programme so far was a bloke who said "I could never be the one that hid when we played Hide & Seek" :)

I gave the cats 2 catnip mice tonight. 1 brightly coloured one called "Rainbow Mouse" & 1 exotic feathered chap, called "Rainbow Mouse" (nothing if not original in our house ...) To say they were well-received would be an understatement, the pair of them have been playing non-stop for the last 2 hours. Tallulah has mastered walking on her hind-legs & shaking Rainbow Mouse, looking like a very ferocious but tiny Godzilla !

Hope you guys @ VK are having a quiet night-duty.

Night.

Cx

No comments: