Thursday, August 05, 2004

Hands up if you played football for 3 hours,

then rounders for another 3 on a tremendously hot day
with no sun protection & too little fluid ?

I think I might be in trouble tomorrow.

Actually, I'm in trouble today, my left thigh was too shaky to depress the clutch in Henry.

Flat update
*********

Candles = lots of
Cream throws on furniture = 3
Large specimen plants = 2 (expected to rise)
Cute wire aminals = Lots
House wabbit = 1 (thanks Weeny, we call him 'wabbit')
Ironing board = 1 (not exciting you may think, it is when you didn't have1)
Netting to hang over bed to make me sleep like a princess = 1
Sea grass trays for mail = 2 (1 for me, 1 for Sharon)
Gorgeous picture for which I would have paid at least £40 but actually got for £10.39
thanks to displaying some classic Herrett neck = 1
Number of neighbour disputes = 0

Although I did have words with someone in the cinema the other day.
Not only did she leave her phone on vibrate on the arm which we shared but she
had the nerve to answer her phone during an action sequence with the shouted words
'I'M IN THE CINEMAAAAA !'

My simmering mood could stand no more.I leant into her face so that our noses were touching & asked her to turn her phone of 'please' & 'thank you' when she complied.

This, in my view, is why home entertainment systems have outsold every other piece of 'tech-stuff'
in the last couple of years.

I am thinking of the 20/21 Aug for a housewarming but that may have to be re-jigged cos Cocky is away
on hols (no change there) & so is Trudy (slightly more unusual) Welcome back T by the way, nice to hear
from you again.

Oh & yesterday, I played golf & scored a birdie !

Cx




No comments: