Friday, August 22, 2003

Sorry no Blog last night, Michelle & I spent 2 hours trying to get e-mail working with Pearl with no luck. Too shattered to Blog by the time we admitted defeat.

V easy day yesterday, did the riverside walk in Hamilton,



Riverside walk from Hamilton Gardens to town centre.



had to instigate International Rescue to find me, it failed but luckily I was found anyway (will elaborate later)

Today I went to Trelawney Stud for an interview at 11am.

Stud Tours

I went in a very relaxed frame of mind not being too keen to work on a stud.

That changed when I saw the setting. Imagine working in the grounds of a stately home.

The driveway to the Stud was at least a mile long & bordered with camellia trees & immaculately manicured lawns. The theme continued all the way around the grounds. I have never seen such an immaculate place to work.

Have to go for now as we are taking the girls to piano practice & dropping into Matamata

Bye for now,

Cx




No comments: