Friday, January 07, 2005

Day 3 – 3rd package, it’s like the Post Office here.

Yesterday it was a very cute nightshirt from Mummie, who’s hit the January sales already.

Today, a wonderfully judged ‘Now That’s What I Call Music 14’ the Kiwi 14 obviously. Bloo, you’ve almost made up for Patrick Swayze with this corker. ‘Nobody puts Bloo in a corner’

My sweating ickle hands couldn’t tear the cellophane off quickly then it was on the stereogram & out with the hairbrush to sing & dance in front of the mirror.

The cd features most of the songs from my year in NZ & as an added bonus has THE sexiest track ever – ‘Suga Suga’ by ‘Baby Bash’. For those old farts amongst you Baby Bash is a band, not a recommendation – although come to think of it …

This record really does it for me.

It’s the musical equivalent of being handed a large glass of room-temperature red in a room illuminated solely by candles & having someone with huge biceps say ‘You look a little hot in that top, perhaps you’d like to remove it, whilst I massage your shoulders ?’

Did I really just write that ? I’m blushing as I read it, still – it stays.

Someone at work was wearing Jean Paul Gaultier today, I never found out who, just got traces of it as I walked through corridors where he must have just been, it’s had me like a dog in heat all day. What’s your favourite after shave/perfume on the other sex ?

I saw 2 lovely things today on my way home from work (another 12 hours shift, nuff said). One was laugh out loud funny & the other made me say ‘Aah’ out loud in the way that Di does.

The 1st was a guy on a monkey bike. If you haven’t seen these, imagine the Shetland pony of the motorcycle world. They are ridiculously wee & most average-sized people have a bit of a lark on them, fall off, then consign them to the garage, where they belong.

I saw a guy tonight using one as a serious commuting vehicle.

I’m suspecting he’d just bought it because he was having slight problems with his clutch control. He screeched to an unstable stop next to me at the lights & at the green he dumped the clutch (unintentionally I think) & careered away on his back wheel. Towards a lamp-post. When you ride a motorcycle, experienced people tell you not to look at the object you’re careering towards because there is no more sure fire way of hitting something.

As this guy bucked insanely towards the lamp-post, with his legs flapping behind him, I’m pretty sure he was only looking at the lamp-post. He missed it by the narrowest of margins & then nearly got wiped up by the bus he didn’t see either. It’s not often I laugh til my belly hurts when I’m alone, but this guy was the funniest thing I’ve seen since Bloo with ‘Rampant Rabbit’ stuck on his head. (Sorry, but at least you get a mention)

The second thing I saw was a guy who sprinted off a bus, laden with carrier bags who then dashed through the CRAPPY NORTH LONDON traffic like a suicidal maniac. I followed his progress wondering where the fire was (& how far the brigade had to come) He then ran slap bang into a tall blonde & I thought she’d be furious but then he dropped all his shopping & gave her a huge kiss. They knew each other see ? It was such a carefree, joyous gesture that I couldn’t help but say ‘Aah’ to myself in the car. Would have been funnier if he’d been mopped up in traffic though.

My last thought is this

10 comments on Patrick Swayze
& 3 on me meeting the Queen ?

I’ll never understand the bunch of freaks, oddballs, weirdos & hangers-on who read this. In short – my friends. J

Cx

Murray – I don’t do anything it’s just that ‘Computer says no’ which will make you laugh if you’ve seen ‘Little Britain’ & won’t if you haven’t.

No comments: