Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Today in pictures

My 4th consecutive day of riding in the snow.



Neddies in their duvies. This is how CB looked when I arrived today.




'Oi donkey-lugs'


With apologies to sensitive souls, this was bizarre sight of the day.




I'm no Poirot but it looked to me like Bambi didn't notice the wire fence, ran through it & neatly garrotted itself. Apologies for the poor quality of the shot but you try for clarity & definition on a petrified neddy who's wheelspinning & moonwalking trying to get away from the 'VERY SCARY DEAD THING'

It took us 8 minutes to pluck up the nerve to charge past :)



Tea-time


My favourite image of the day, take a good look, this is what you're all getting as a Christmas card this year.

I call this shot

'When diggers love too much'




Should have seen the funny looks I got from passing motorists whilst taking this. Like no-one ever takes pictures of diggers.

D-Man when I next come a-travelling, I'll steal the digger & we'll combine our fantasies & act out your plans for the 'improvement' of Dorkland.

Night duty ; 5 down, 2 to go.

Cx

No comments: