Tuesday, May 03, 2005

One for Hx

Lots of writing in the last blog, so to treat Hx for sticking with all the words, here's one for her.

On Friday I indulged in my very favouritest thing. With my favouritest neddy.

CB


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I found this one ... I think he's lost, can we keep him ?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


On Friday night, I met up with this lot for Big Steve's leaving do.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


And far off, in the distance, Briggsy spots a KFC


You know you're in for a classy night when the barmaid's clearing sick up from the bar as you enter.

At Jaxx there was plenty of this ...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


And some of this ...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Saturday night was horribly busy & stressful. At the end of the shift I walked home by the river to recover my equilibrium.

I saw these ...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


This is a disappointing photo for what was a thrilling experience. Strolling along the river I heard numerous low whistles & thunderous wing beats. I turned, camera poised, in time to see seven mute swans, flying inches over the water, conserving energy in the low air resistance found directly above water. The picture shows their proximity to the water but fails in every other way to capture the excitement of the moment.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


It was my favourite moment of the week.

Happy Birthday Lloyd and Bill

Cx

No comments: