Sunday, May 22, 2005

Outdoors = good

Yesterday, true to my word, I stuffed a rucksack full of heavy things and went here ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


To do some of this ...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


'How many more times can you do that hill Briggsy ?'


<Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I love trees me ...


<Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Overlapping beech leaves make for some great shadows.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I couldn't think what this picture reminded me of, then it came to me - Remember those lime sweets with the chocolate centres ?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



If I am to stand a chance of doing the 3 Peaks at the end of June, I had to make sure my knee was recovered & get out hillwalking as often as possible between now & then. The bad news is yesterday saw my lungs trying to crawl out of my mouth after a couple of hours on Box Hill, the good news is after one twinge, my knee held out ok.

Now I just need the 27th & 28th June off, at the moment duties are playing a watch & wait game which is a tad frustrating.

Tomorrow I head for Wales for the 2nd time in a week, the Millennium stadium to be accurate. Milky Yuk has played a blinder and scored tickets for the warm up match of the Lions tour of NZ and tomorrow I shall be cheering myself hoarse as they thrash the Pumas (Argentina). I love playing Argentina in any sport, nothing like a failed repossession bid to spice things up a bit.

How was your weekend ?

Cx

No comments: