Monday, November 17, 2003

Good evening,

Reproduced for your enjoyment here, is an e-mail from my Mum who is
obviously feeling well enough to be sarky (wonder where I get it from)
To clarify, I have mailed Mum some old Blogs to read whilst she
is off sick.

Helllllllp,
To all blog readers, please help me find my daughter, was informed by
someone who is using the name of Carol Briggs that she is residing in
New Zealand, but have been reading e-mails from a person who has
actually watched a H. P. video. No can't be, all those years of nurturing
gone in one instance. It just goes to show you let your children out of
your sight and in a flash all critical discernment vanishes and they are
transformed into dorks. Never mind searching for Aragorn (him who will
be king) suggest we look for Briggsy.

Also, rumoured that she admitted to liking a child or two - thinks
that's a mistake, was Tom's flashing eyes\teeth that made her think the
kiddie was appealing (have to be honest here, even I thought that kid was
cute) but will deny this e-mail if that's repeated.

Come on now you kiwis, where has the real Briggsy gone?

No comments: