Thursday, July 08, 2004

I have a friend who works with nasty, scummy people.

(Several actually, but one in particular)

They are very concerned that one of these nasty, scummy peole might read Q4A. Hey don't knock it, every reader welcome.

They are also concerned that one of these nasty, scummy people might be an Internet stalker like Bill suggested (thanks for planting the seed Bill)

They have suggested that I disguise all references to my address, which I have done because quite frankly, they scare me (my friend, not the nasty scummy people)

So, if you are a nasty, scummy people, planning on stalking, then murdering me, here are the rules ...


1. Take a ticket & join the queue

2. Spare Humpy, he's innocent

3. If you are serious about killing me, you would have printed off
yesterday's entry & recced the address by now. You need to know the
following things ...

a) I know some very scary people

b) My Gran will shake you

c) a) & b) are linked.

Cx




No comments: