Saturday, July 03, 2004

Yahoo !

My fabulous e-mail provider has given, yes given, me 2.0GB of storage.
How kind is that ?

Happy Birthday Evil Gifted One, will ring you your evening, my Sat am.
Hope my card got to you ?

All I have done this week is abuse Bloo on other blogs, I haven't had the time, or the peace of mind to write properly. I hope to redress that in the coming week.

Tomorrow is the Barn Dance. I am excited in a very uncool way.
Angie, Lorna (Angie's sister), Trudy, Weeny & Cocky are all definites.
Stan has to save the pubic of London & is unable to make it.
Hx if you are still up for it, give me a bell tomorrow.
Weeny is desperate for us to attend en masse in gingham,stetsons,plaits & fake freckles so the photos should be worth seeing. I fear I may have flashbacks to the Hinuera Rugby Club Wild West Night ... surely there can't be 2 men who dance like that ? Can there, Eric ?

Cx

No comments: