Monday, September 19, 2005

‘If you’re still watching TV without a licence, watch out’ ...

was the arresting title of the letter I received from the TV licensing numpties today. They continue …

‘Our Customer Services department recently wrote to you because there is no record of a TV Licence at this address ……… blah blah blah … … … they have now passed your details onto me in order to schedule a visit to the above address.’

There follows the usual vague warnings about going to court & being fined up to £1,000.

Far from being dismayed about how utterly incompetent Michelle Tunstall & her bunch of square-eyed, slack-jawed employees would seem to be, I see this as an opportunity for some richly comic writing.

I will be composing a reply. Watch this space. What I would like from you lot are some choice epithets – you know the sort of stuff I mean. MTM & Weeny, you two never seem short of things to say in situations like these. I will include the best bits in my reply & of couse I will publish it here for all to share.

I await with bated breath.

Cx

No comments: