Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Thank you

to each & every one of you who has taken the time to contact Mummie in
the last few days. She goes into hospital today (your time) to have the op
tomorrow. Your kind wishes & forwarded 'funnies' have made all the
difference to us both. I think getting a computer at the time she did was a
stroke of genius.

As things stand, I am not coming home for Christmas unless I see the smoke
signals across the Pacific, in which case then I will.

I remember my Mum telling me that I had a great bunch of friends before
Blog was even a twinkle in Stan's eye. She was right.

I would just add that I have a great Mum too.

One positive thing to come from this episode is that we are closer than ever.

Please forgive the brief entry, I will get maudlin if I carry on.

Goodnight all,

Cx

Big hug to the loveliest of friends who knows that new friends are silver
& the old are gold.
Contact me as & when.

No comments: