Wednesday, March 10, 2004

'Forgive me Father for I have sinned ...'


Tonight I watched 'City Girls' & also 'Extreme Makeovers'.

I am aware that tv is the work of the devil & yet I was suckered in by Beelzebub's offerings.

I have an excuse for City Girls, as it's about soft townies & how they get on with farm life.

As for Extreme Makeovers ? What can I say, I like to watch ugly people not be ugly any more.

I shall be wearing horsehair for the rest of the week. Horse poo too, most likely.

It finally happened today, I got ko'd by a neddy.

One of the cute, ickle weanlings on the pics which I showed you of us handling their feet,
decided that the quickest way from A to B, was via C(arol).

I didn't see it coming & it was an earth-sky moment, with only sufficient time to grab Trina on
my way down, in a vain attempt to land on someone else. I failed & sat down more quickly
than I do even at tea-break. The bruise is coming along nicely.

I felt quite chipper when I sat down to blog this evening, but made the mistake of checking my e-mails
first, keen to see what poem of the day was. There was a message from the Police, asking me to
confirm my return date of 28th April.

My sinking stomach told me all I need to know.

Cx

Well done to Cocky for completing a very scary sounding x-country course on Snips. I am very proud of you.
Chris Lister riding CB ? MY CB ? Outrageous ? Did he hate her ? Bet he did !

Mummie Sounds grim, hang on in there, shame the hot & cold sweats don't cancel each other out ?






No comments: