Saturday, March 20, 2004

Rang the airline this morning to change my date of travel from the 21st April to
earlier in the month & also to see if I could fly from Auckland (North) & not Christchurch
(South).. 'No problem for the airport' said the nice man on the phone. And then was
quiet for a veeery long time whilst he checked my dates.

He then advised me that due to this being 'peak season' he could only offer me the
same date I was already travelling on ie. the 21st. Peak season for what exactly ?

What happens in the Uk in April which tempts hordes of Kiwis to visit ?

Answers on a postcard please.

As it stands I wil be travelling on the 21st & returning to work on the 28th.

Hmmm.

Cx

Stan, Tried to ring, got voicemail, out of tx credit for now, ring me or text me & I will
call again from the Tanners. xx

No comments: