Saturday, April 15, 2006

And this little piggy went ...

The second of my admitted offences was against my brother.

There is a four year age gap between us and I was about 5 at the time.

Please bear that in mind and don't think too badly of me.

I had a collection of plastic bricks which slotted into a cart in wheels.
When my brother happened along, my folks bought him a wooden set. They were, in my eyes, infinitely superior, partly because they were wooden and partly because his cart had a handle on one end with which to push the cart.

As I saw it, the difference between the plastic bricks and the wooden ones directly equated to how much more my parents loved my brother.

I needed to do something which would display my upset with my parents and my contempt for my brother.

It was obvious.

My name is not Earl and I peed over my 1 year old brother's wooden blocks.

Stick around, there's loads more to come.

Cx

No comments: