Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Nessie found - in cornflake box !

My 6th apology goes to Eric Eastwood who went to the same primary school as I did.

I went to school one day with a small plastic Nessie which came in my cereal packet.

I managed to convince Eric that not only was she real but that she was due to have babies any day. She would have to lay her eggs in a very warm, safe place for them to hatch successfully.

Eric had very fine, strawberry blond hair.

The eggs were made from blu tac and I stuck them liberally throughout his hair whilst he sat still so as not to disrupt the babies or make Nessie angry.

Eric came to school next day looking like a hamster had chewed his hair.

Sorry, Eric.

My name is not Earl and I stuck blu tac in Eric Eastwood's hair, telling him it was Nessie eggs.

Cx

No comments: