Tuesday, September 16, 2003

I suppose it's my own fault for saying the job wasn't as physical as the farm.

I am bushed.

Cleaned out 3 foaling boxes, got carted around by lots of nutty nags, helped unload the feed truck of it's numerous sacks of feed weighing 30kgs (half a person) groomed lots of neddies & was taught the basics of foal-watch as I am doing it alone on Thursday from 5pm to 8pm.

That makes Thursday a 13 hour day. No overtime by the way. I'll never get rich working with neddies will I ?

That's it for now as I am going to make the packed lunches for tomorrow, have a scalding hot shower & be in bed by 9pm.

Strange sight of the day ?

Allie losing her rag with a filly & biting her ear. Odd girl.

Night-night,

Cx

Thanks for the mail Cocky, lovely to hear the news about the neddies, wonder how long before Jolly's start losing all their liveries ?





No comments: