Saturday, September 20, 2003

Welcome to a Kiwi Saturday evening,

Apologies to Hadleigh but the last couple of days have been a touch manic so no Blog, will try & member everything that has gone on.

On my own this evening as the family have gone to their friends for dinner.

I have a glass of red, an 80's evening on the local radio & a home-made pizza cooking in the oven. Doubtless it won't be as good as one of Michelle's but I have got into the habit of Saturday night home-made pizzas now so thought I would give it a bash.

I feel tremendously chilled & mellow. Life is good.

I have had a lovely, slouchy, domestic kind of day off today.

Awoke at 0530 anticipating the alarm then remembered I didn't have to get up. Bliss. Dozed until 0830 then headed off into Matamata with the Tanners to get a few bits & pieces.

Had my ears pierced again, they were 1st done in 1996 & I sort of went off the idea once I had them done. I wanted to wear some jewellery out here & with the neddies rings & bracelets are out & so earrings are the best option.

After returning from town I spent the afternoon baking. I have churned out three batches of muffins, date & ginger, cherry & coconut & banana & maple as well as a batch of cheese scones.

My plan for this evening is more red, a video & a relatively early night (depending on how much Blog I get done)
I am working tomorrow so have a 7am start. I am also foal-watch tomorrow which is an 8pm finish but the good news is that the day is split so I get to come home at 9am until I re-start at 3pm.

The timer's just gone off for the pizza so I'll finish this after I've eaten.

No comments: