Thursday, June 03, 2004

'Take your pardner by the hand,
Drag them face down through the dirt ...'


Well how was I to know she had tripped, I thought she was just being lazy ?

Date for your diaries

Saturday 3rd July


Stop whatever it is you're doing & mark this date down & next to it write

'Have a fantastic night at the Barn Dance'

because you will. Ask Cocky, Trudy & Weeny. I have been to 3 of these, it's one of the highlights of the year & I never fail to have a spiffing time. If your bag is seeing me make an ar5e of myself, you cannot miss this evening.

The essence of the evening is to get hot, sweaty & drunk, get thrown around & eat lots.
How could you not enjoy yourself ?

Angie has already confirmed, Stan I expect you to be next. You WILL have a great time.

This entry will be short as Norton anti-virus thingies pop onto the screen every 4 seconds which need clearing down. I may post again later, I want to tell you about my new job delivering pizzas.

ttfn

Cx

No comments: