Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Ontheroad

Thespace bardoesn'tworkin thisinternet cafe soifyou canmanagewith this,
you'reeither reallybored,or you typelike Bill& haven'tnoticed the difference.

I didn't experience Blenheimin Summerlast time & I cansumup why itdidn'tdistress
megreatly in 2 words.American.tourists.

Volumeguys,volume.

Currentlyin Murchison,wonderinghowlong I can keepMaloutofthe driver's seatofour
rented car.I hadforgotten how'exciting' his drivingcan be.

Willtry & keepyou updated ataslightlylessexorbitant cafe where at least if
I'mpaying 2bucksper minute then the frickin'space bar'll work.

Messages

Bill-how are you?Where areyou ?

Trudes-Goodtohear you.West Indies?

Murray-The overweight rockstar calls himself 'Ox' these days.
The urge to kick his face remains.U abletobookthe Sundowner?I
completelyforgot to do it at Mal's.

Milky-Prince Albert,no cando,seriouslyunderestimated the amountofpeople
I had promised to catch up with.As it is I think I will be seeing
about 6 people the day before I go home.

Laterguys,places to go,peopleto see(howoften can you say that & mean it ?)

Cx



No comments: