Tuesday, February 03, 2004

All change...

At 1015 today, I didn't have a job & at 1030, with the news that Emma wasn't staying, I did.

Under condition that I don't take time off to travel between now & Easter.

I know what you're thinking, 'Can they do that ?' In the horse industry, yes.

If things remain as they are & I still have a job tomorrow then I will
be moving into the stud, in a week or so, partly to make room for the visitors soon to arrive,
Ma & Pa Smith, Mx & Bloo & partly to save some rent money to hopefully travel
in the last couple of weeks of April prior to, gulp ... you know 'that thing'.

This evening, I have tried & failed to send foties to the Big Guy tonight (server problems)

Sent some e-mails, & now it's almost that time again.

It's getting to the stage where I have missed so much on Blog that I am
having problems remembering it all.

Maybe tomorrow the foties will go. I suspect the recipient may have his mind on other
matters anyway, even if they had been sent.

Big hugs to you poppet, it does get easier, I promise you.

Tell dem how you feeeel.

Cx






No comments: