Sunday, February 01, 2004

'Take the snorkel out of your mouth'

aaaand breathe, Blog is back.

I had good intentions this evening of updating all you suffering readers with all
that has been going on since last Tuesday (?) when we last spoke.

Unfortunately, my evening has slipped by during a fone call with Bill,
so you can all blame him for the fact that you now have to wait until
tomorrow night for an update.

It wil be worth it though, I promise, loads to tell, & lots of foties for you to insert pls Stin
(Yes, I know you showed me how, but you don't expect me to remember surely ?)


The sales were hugely exhausting, but interesting, last night was a great night out
and this morning I showed my breasts to my boss & a client.

I will enlighten you all tomorrow night, but for now, off to my ickle, spick & span cottage.

Night night,

Cx

ps. Snow ? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha etc etc ad nauseum.




No comments: