Friday, February 27, 2004

We went to see Gothika tonight in Hamilton, 'we', being Claire, Kirsty & myself.

It's the Halle Berry movie which had very good trailers.

It was a disappointment. A flimsy predictable plot, a twee ending & not helped
by the fact that we were seated in front of Beavis & Butthead. Am I just becoming particularly
intolerant in my old age ? Don't answer.

The only surprising thing about the film is the fact that Halle Berry looks like s*** the whole way
through. Hurrah.

I have a weekend off, commencing tomorrow, no plans as such.

Bill's intended visit has been put on ice as he has to do some SEG type stuff on Sunday,
another time hopefully.

Going to watch 'My Best Friend's Wedding' now.

I look forward to the day.

More pics going to the Big Guy, wait for the cat paw one, it's special.



Bye for now,

Cx

ps. Oh yes, almost forgot, Ian & Adam, getting on on well in The Archers. Anyone else see it coming ?

Trudes, The 'Three Scrubbers' is specially for you, as my take on your 'Three Kings' picture.



'Scrubbers is the term they use here for any horse not good enough to go to the sales.

No comments: