Monday, February 02, 2004

Did she mean beasts ?

I wish I did Ma Smith, it would have been less embarrassing.

I had stayed at the stud after our frolics on Saturday night.

I awoke as nature intended, due to the fact that I wasn't sharing a room with
any of the other girls.

I opened the curtains which overlook the foaling paddock which has been vacant since the end
of the foaling season.

There was Brent, showing a client his mare & foal.

I looked at Brent & the client.

They looked at me.

The moment seemed to stretch.

I drew the curtains more hastily than I had opened them.

He didn't mention it today, neither did I.

I don't have time to write any more as I am sending pics to Stan.

Truth is, I'm also a bit deflated after being told today that as of next Friday
I may be out of a job. It's not just me, all of us have been asked to leave in the next couple of weeks bar 4 people. Now the yearlings are sold, the work can
be done by fewer people. I have been told that if Kirsty or Emma
decide to stay, I won't be required so I'm a bit in limbo for the next couple of days.

It's not as gloomy as it sounds, as Brent has said he can easily find
me a job at a racing stables, it's just upheaval a little bit sooner than
I was anticipating. It's also Kylie's last day on Thursday.

I will miss her greatly.

Hugs to Greenhithe, L&J & Hellifield tonight.

Cx

I will complete this tomorrow when I won't have to rush it.




No comments: