Thursday, October 02, 2003

Good Evening Bloggers,

Thanks coven, enjoyed both messages.

I don't know why Blog is so unreader-friendly at the moment, it's all short lines then long lines, is difficult to read as well as not looking 'right'.

Not a major problem you might think but you're not obsessive compulsives are you ?

I have tried to edit numerous times with no success, will have a bash agaion at the weekend.

I had a cracking day today. Did 2 hours of tractor work which comprised of loading loads of fallen branches from Spook's paddock onto the trailer.

There were 5 of us doing it & it was very satisfying to see the difference we made.

Not to mention the fact that I got to chug around in the tractor & use the hydraulic tipper.

I was going to show you lots of pics from my journey home but for some reason the file that I use to send pics is absent.

Pending advice from Q, I will put the words anyway & hopefully send the pics soonest.

The 1st shot is the rainbow I saw this afternoon over the Karapiro dam. I pass over this dam every day & it spans the Waikato river.

It is very popular with rowers & anglers.



I then parked up with the Japanese tourists to take the following couple of shots.





A thing of beauty is a joy forever


The route home is about 20 kms & takes about 20 mins. Although I am usually too tired to appreciate the drive to work I never fail to enjoy the drive home.








It is this kind of scenery that makes the drive so special. The light today was particularly intense.

As I parked up I took this one of the red hot pokers alongside the cow paddock.



I have always disliked red hot pokers in England finding them brash & loud.

For some reason here, they fit in really well & provide a dazzling splash of colour.


Goodnight all, hope to get the pics thing sorted soon

Cx







No comments: