Monday, October 27, 2003

Newsflash just in from Maam Gough

This is just to let you know I applied for a job last week and have been offered the position.
As you know, I've had a tough time recently and have decided to change my life completely.

I decided to go a totally different way.
The Red Cross needs volunteers and my new role will entail working at a field hospital with other volunteers.

The new post starts on November 10th, 2003 and I am really looking forward to it.
My soon to be co-workers have sent me a picture so that I familiarise myself with my new settings.
Please see the attached photo & don't be worried, as I will be in good hands.

We have a farewell to organise .. let me know if you're free the Saturday after next for a night in London.

Lots of love

Ange x x

No comments: