Saturday, June 21, 2003

Adam (in the Archers) has finally come out !

Well, they have Asians so it was only a matter of time b4 the token gay was added.

Of course, I knew ages ago (remember me telling you b4 I left Q ?)

After all Adam was charming, friendly, intelligent, & easy to talk to - stands to reason he must be gay.

Have a new tel no. now an enzed one but too squiffy to remember the no !

Will post it later when havent consumed so much red.

Have had a glorious day, this Midwinter's shortest day.

Spent the day sitting in the sun, reading & helping all the kids practice
their dressage.

Underestimated our Walton's dinner - there are in fact 12 of us
(13 including the baby)

I am going to entertain everyone later with my spot-welding & piano-forte.

Laters, guys, sory for speeling, there are 2 screens !

Cxx (extra kiss cos did I tell you that I reeeally love you & you are
my best mate ?)



No comments: