Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Bonsoir,

Q - Do not think for 1 minute that cartoons & people's birthdays from this day 10 years ago is a worthwhile
substitute for proper news for me. Remember what you told me 'Tell dem how you feeeel'
By the way, did you know that 'Attack of the killer tomatoes' featured one G.Clooney ?

Di ... I had typed a very entertaining reply to your one & then lost the whole lot when the pooter told
me I was an invalid (or something) I will try again tomorrow night.

Something is up with either Blog or pooter this end these last couple of days because each of these
words is taking about a minute to form on the screen. On that note, Q - found archives tonight but there
appears to be a week missing. Can't remember the actual date but it covers the week before I went
away so it would have been about the 12th - 18th April ?

Congrats to the Bucklands - it's a pink one, well done !

Night for now,

Cx

No comments: