Sunday, June 15, 2003

Hi guys,

Just a quickie cos I have spent the entire afternoon on the pooter,
need some fresh air & also the loo quite badly
(no. 1's not no. 2's so that's ok)

Have spent the last couple of hours sending piccies to Q.

(By George I think she's cracked it)

So hopefully you will have some pics to assist your imagination.

If they work I will take loads of the farm & all the aminals tomorrow.

Great day yesterday, had an easy day visiting Blenheim & the beach
then off to Mal's with beer, KFC & England beating the All-Blacks.

What more could you ask for ?

The KFC was a drive-thru, my food was ready in less than 2 mins
& they serve ickle dollops of creamy mash over here with gravy.
Linda-you would be in your elephant !
Did you know farmers are called 'cockys' over here ?
Stu told me you got Snips on the bit ! Well done.
It's worth flying back just to see that.
I expect Prix St.George next & piaffe.

Mal was very magnanimous in defeat
(we were lucky to hold on, for any of you that did not see it)
& has invited me to the races next Sunday.

Q, if you have received it, perhaps you would like to show the folks
a piccie of the house where I live just here ?



So long for now.

Cx

ps. bored of kumquats, bring back naive zebra !!

No comments: