Friday, June 20, 2003

Hi all,

Hopefully Q has received my 3 most recent batches of foties

Thought I would take you on a virtual tour of the farm & it's occupants.



House seen from end of driveway




My bathroom




Me using it




My room. Needs decorating.




House from front




Don (looks scary but is scared)




The post what I re-arranged




Mikes's dogs, 'Chew, Gus & Fizz'




Track to upper pastures




House viewed from upper pastures




View across top pastures.


Pudding-time, will finish later.

Cx





Neddies



Jess (my neddy)




Ben)




Shrinky (only 11hh - bless)




Honey




Ben (left) Fliss (right)




And finally, some shots of Marfells Beach (15 min drive away)

Hoping to take Jess there next week for some r & r.















Have to go now & meet the twins who are home from boarding school
for the 1st time. Wish me luck.


My plans then include a lavender bath bomb & hot water up to my neck.

Tara.

Cx

No comments: