Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Got loads done today. Wrote to all the people who need to know where I am going. Not friends but banks & that kind of thing.
Looked & laughed at the foties Q had sent, I had forgotten about my impression of Osama Bin Laden.



Can anyone tell me what I was actually doing ?


Didn't manage any packing because now I have 3 extra days i figure I have loads of time (ha ha)

Thanks for the Marlborough website address Bill, very informative & nice to know it's 16c there at the mo, perfect for neddies & BM's.

I am going to their Autumn.

Sorry I couldnt get back to you Wendy but your e-mail made me laugh out loud. Why do over-weight men of a certain age think they could 'pull' Kylie ? I will try again tomorrow.

Off to beesies now & my nightly impression of Johnny Weismuller grappling with a crocodile, that is to say Tallulah trying to wrap around my neck & me trying to disuade her.

Sunny South Croydon in the am & ticket collection.

Cx

No comments: