Saturday, July 05, 2003

G'day

Chief Inspector Dark.

Has a nice ring to it don't you think ?

Sounds slightly Star Wars.

'Ah - Chief Inspector Dark, I need to discuss my plans with you for the Death Star'

Or is it just me ?

Well done Stu, no less than you deserve.

The storm was late in arriving but at 0800 this morning it was snowing.

I did the most sensible thing I could & re-filled my hottie & went back to bed with a book.

Hockey was cancelled (so Kiwis aren't that tough after all) so no Saturday morning peace & quiet. Oh well.

Spent the day doing very little, reading lots & eating lots.

Off to bed now with another book.

Mal & I have arranged to drive through the Wairau valley tomorrow but if the weather doesnt brighten I suppose it will be off.

The snow was a really big deal for the family today as it hasn't snowed here in a decade.

Did I mention it's the start of the school holidays ?

2 weeks - aaaarrrggghhh !

Nite.

Cx

Welcome Bloo, have perused 'Out of the Bloo' on several occasions after being pointed there by Q. Hope some of mine is making more sense now that Q has provided you with a code-breaker ?



No comments: