Wednesday, July 23, 2003

I am in love.



Eric - Named after MR T of Matamata


His name is Eric.

He is 1 day old.

I am his Mummy.

His real Mummy is rubbish & has refused to let him suckle as well
as sucking the skin off his tail.

I get to feed him & love him & hug him & call him George (or Eric)
for 1 night. He then gets put back with Mum again tomorrow
to see if she feels any more inclined to look after him.

I have just given him his 1st feed.

I tell you - if you haven't fed a day old lamb who wags his bloody,
skinned ickle tail when he sees you then you just haven't lived.

I am on Cloud 9.

Q - Sorry I missed your call - had fone on mute, can't disturb the baby.
Could you insert the pic of Eric please ?

Di & Ang - It's tough being a single parent isn't it ?

Cx

ps. sorry for Blog absence will explain all tomorrow when I have some time to myself.
Am ok tho, thanks for the welfare checks everyone.


No comments: