Monday, July 28, 2003

"Self-opinionated old hag"

"Tell her to clean the f****** floor herself the lazy bint"

"Us HUMANS like you"

"Devils minions"

"Outraged"

"Psychic ? Psycho-reading more like"

The above comments are some of my favourites from the last couple of days e-mail.

The advice has ranged from the mature & sensible ...

"Keep your head high & don't lower yourself"

to the entertaining ...

"Roll up the job description & stick it ..." well, I'll let you work out the rest.

to the downright violent ...

"Let me at her"

It's why you lot are such a great bunch of mates & why I haven't felt
isolated during this week.

Best of all comes an offer of salvation from The Shire.

I may well be visiting depending how long Geoff takes in getting back to me.

Must dash

have some very interesting numbers of trains to write in my notebook

;-)

Cx



No comments: