Sunday, April 25, 2004

Bloo, couldn't abuse you via comments today, so with apologies to an unsuspecting public, it has to be this I'm afraid



Crack. Kick the habit


Weeny,

These 2 are for you, these are the 2nd batch of kitties that the feral mum produced at the Stud,



I nearly stepped on these ...




And I actually turned around, stopped & parked to get this one for you ...


I'm a little wary of writing how I'm feeling, seems I might be alienating people, so, if you have a spare minute or 2,
go back to the 4th April onwards & check out the pretty pictures.

After only 1 year, I am able to, drumroll please, insert them myself.
I would like you to look & say 'oooh' & 'aaah'


Cx

ps. Bloo, turns out the comments were working after all & I could abuse you. Oh well, the foto's a bonus then.





No comments: