Sunday, April 18, 2004

The results from Hadders in the UK area.

1) Favourite colour - Royal blue.

2) Favourite movie - The sixth sense.

3) Favourite animal - Brown lab, springer spaniel and horses.

4) Favourite book - 1984 and any thing from Jack Higgins.

5 Favourite passage from Q4A (if you don't have one, lie) - Fire service attending to the new Tolworth arsonist suspect, (briggs you know what im talking about).

6) Favourite photo from Q4A - Briggs and my namesake in the truck.



7) Favourite smell - Fresh laundry and dewberry.

8) Most essential quality in a friend - The ability to make me laugh and not to take life too seriously.

9) Most desirable quality in a partner - Love and a great sense of humour.

10) Most embarrassing moment - Big Vinny dropping me on my head in Covent garden causing me to fall unconcious and be taken to Tommys hospital for the night on 30 minutes observations. Do not care what the English say but you can not beat the free services of the NHS who provide a fantastic service for everyone and anyone.

11) Greatest achievement - Making my father and brothers proud of me wearing this uniform.

12) Saddest memory - I try not to look at things as sad memories just paths that god intended all of us to take for the right reasons.

13) Happiest memory - My recent engagement party and future life with Frances.

14) Hero - My father, Saint George and the Royal family.

15) Buried or cremated ? Where ? Why ? - Buried at sea to swim with the dolphins and fish.





No comments: