Friday, April 02, 2004

Well I suppose I better start it off

I am Stan the man , editor behind the scenes that convinced Briggsy to do the Blog ! in the First place.



1) Favourite colour - Magenta

2) Favourite movie - Hardware , Sigmata , Finding Nemo

3) Favourite animal - My Brother or Freckles @ Cedar Lodge

4) Favourite book - 1984

5) Favourite passage from Q4A (if you don't have one, lie)

Considering they are all volunteers & had to come from 10 kms away, the Fire Brigade arrived remarkably quickly last night.

6) Favourite photo from Q4A (ditto)

Toughie for all differant reason's

Either



or



'Pass the nuts Michelle'




7) Favourite smell - Vanilla and Frangipani and Freesia's - Sorry about spelling

8) Most essential quality in a friend - Loyalty

9) Most desirable quality in a partner - Having a Black passport , no seriously. tolerance for my failings

10) Most embarrassing moment -

Hmm where do I start , I have so many , my mosts consistent one and it happens often , is whn I walk up behind someone whom I think I know and think I recognise them , tap 'em on the shoulder , abuse 'em and when they turn around , I am horrified to realise , they are not any one , I know at all.

I normally respond with such lines as , ' It was that person other there and point to some poor unsuspecting bastard walking away from me.

I suppose being locked out of my flat in my boxers at 0400 hrs in the morning , drunk , on a winters day , and being unable to raise my lodger , and then waking my upstairs neighbour , a conservative middle aged lady , to seek a sofa for the night.

Not once but twice.

11) Proudest achievement

Seeing Briggsy embrace the net and write for year , about NZ , even through the dark day's. She's a tough boss , and being involved in the whole project ( I expect a mention in despatches when this get's bloody published )

Kicking Drug's

Recovering from my ' Glitch ' in 96 and getting back on the bike and riding.

Standing up and being counted and refusing to be a rape ' victim ' for the rest of my life.

12) Saddest memory - Losing my dear dear flat mate & Couch Roadie Phil S. from cancer at such an early age.

13) Happiest memory - Seeing Briggsy get NZ after all the boring stories that I told her about. Paihia

14) Hero - Gene Simmons & Paul Stanley ( Kiss ) , Gary Numan , Ty Ray White & Jun Ya Kato ( For saving my life ) , Eric St.J Tanner QGM , RNLI B.M , Mummie











15) Buried or cremated ? Where ? Why ? - Cremated ( Far more sensible , I want no one to visit me and grieve for me in a fixed spot , I am a proud traveller and refuse to consider any where home. ( It's also cheaper )

Hector NZ in the surf , I want to breathe my last breath here ever , If I cannot do that there I want my to be scattered in the surf there.




.

No comments: