Sunday, April 18, 2004

Good Morning,

Almost afternoon really, after the huge breakfast & lie-in (until 0844)

I plan to transfer my hand-written diary to Blog today & tomorrow.

For anyone interested in seeing what I've been up to, I am going insert the days onto Blog underneath the personal profiles.

I feel a bit mean doing this as I hate to disrupt the profiles, but if I don't do it day by day & settle for a chunk, representing the days since the 4th, I fear it will be a large, boring, unreadable chunk.

What change there, I hear you asking ?

I can't put photos on there just yet as The Tanners have had a clear-up of their desktop, getting rid of the downloading programme. I will get around to photos when I pop over to the Stud & hopefully use Claire's computer.

I intend re-producing what I wrote then, in it's entirety, so some entries are more of a shorthand, diary style. Having re-read my notes last night, some of the entries strike me as verging on the morose or the hysterical. I stand by what I wrote at the time. Usual reasons. I want to recall exactly how I was feeling when I wrote. I could edit now to make myself more interesting (?) or normal sounding but I don't see the point in lying to you or myself.


The 1st day will be the 4th April. Enjoy.

Happy Birthday Gran. 89 or 90, not sure until I speak to her later.

No comments: