Saturday, April 17, 2004

Good Evening,

Location : Cedar Lodge
Time : 1850
Drink : G&T (long)

In the last few days I have camped, walked, kayaked, shot, fished, white-water rafted & made a new friend.
We met up for 24 hours, which ended up being 9 days.
If you want to see what we've been up to, take a squint at www.bloo4u.blogspot.com


Today, Bloo & I drove from Taupo to The Tanners & as I type Michelle is preparing home-made pizzas.

The drive was highly evocotive. It felt like a homecoming even though I am due to leave in 4 days.

The poa is to stay here, record all of my hand-written Blog (2 days work easily) & visit the Stud to say
my goodbyes to neddies & people alike. I have missed the neddies hugely, staring longingly
at every one I have seen whilst away. I also need to pack.

This is only a brief entry to let people who have been trying to contact me know that I am alive & safe
with absolutely no credit on my mobile. Sorry if I haven't replied to your texts.

Tomorrow will be a big breakfast & clay-shooting in the paddock.

It will be very hard to leave.

Thank you soooo much for your wonderful participation with your profiles, they have made hugely entertaining reading.

I look forward to looking again at my leisure.

Night for now,

Cx

ps. First proper bed in 14 days tonight, I will miss the tent, it made me feel like a survival expert.

No comments: