Monday, April 19, 2004

The results from DI of Surrey.



1)Favourite colour
Black – there’s precious little else a girl should have in her wardrobe but I have just bought the most fabulous pair of shoes in a turquoise/green colour because it was soooo pretty so that colour is good too!

2)Favourite movie
This is very hard. I will have to say Breakfast at Tiffanys firstly because it is a simply fabulous film darling but also because it reminds me of my friend Fiona. But I also like the majority of chick flicks such as Love Actually, Grease, Dirty Dancing. Anything you can day dream / cry to.

3)Favourite animal



Effweeeeeeeeeeeee Hairwet


Jeffrey otherwise known as Effweeeeeeeeeeeee Hairwet (plse curl your tounge in your lower gum and use very high pitched baby voice!) and Taloolah otherwise known as AAAAAA ooooooooo aaaaah or doodle pops (softly does it and take ya time) And one day 1 x GSD called Bert and a Vimarana called Ernie



Taloolah


4) Favourite book
anything by James Patterson

5) Favourite passage from Q4A (if you don't have one, lie)
Im with queenie – the fire brigade one made me laugh out loud, as did the running round in circles bit – v v v v v funny!

6) Favourite photo from Q4A (ditto)
Any that involved baby hanimals or piccis of Carol on tractors/combine harvesters – how can a girl be sooo girly sensitive and such a tomboy?

7) Favourite smell
Crawling under clean bed sheets that have been hung out on the line on a hot summers day Lillies Expensive Fragranced candles - such a luxury Clean men when they have just stepped out the shower

8) Most essential quality in a friend
Doing anything for your friends without question just because it’s a nice thing to do

9) Most desirable quality in a partner
Doing anything for your better half without question (and smelling nice!)

10) Most embarrassing moment
How long have you got ???????????????? There are TOOOOO many to mention and I don’t know you well enough!

11) Proudest achievement (To date!)



9/11 Team




9/11 - Being asked to be and becoming a God mummy (if you can see the picture look at that chubby ickle face – soooooo cute!)



PHOEBES CHRISTENING


12) Saddest memory
My nanny dying. I am not particularly religious but I went to church when I found out and got turned away being told it was shut! Makes me well up EVEREEEY time…….

9/11 – bin back – paid my respects – makes me well up EVEREEEY time

13) Happiest memory



FI NYC 2004


My most recent ones are my 30th birthday, visiting Fi in NYC, there are numerous others …………..

14) Hero(ine)
Mrs Joy Ruse – known to some of you as mutha of Hersham mafia (my close friends know why - nuff said!)



15) Buried or cremated ? Where ? Why ?
Cremated
Where – dunno haven’t found my ‘spot’ yet – perhaps over the sea as I’ve always
been a bit of a water baby
Why – cos I want you to all get it over and done with quick and have a BIG party
afterwards
Not buried cos I hate the very unrealistic but a gazillion to one chance that I
may not be dead! Yuk!


Di

No comments: